Yesterday and today I am publishing my most viewed 12 posts from the last year. My top 1 to 6 posts were described yesterday – so today I am sharing with you my top posts from 7 to 12.
7. The Medieval Spinsters – The medieval ladies from Raymund of Peñafort’s Decretals of Gregory IX with glossa ordinaria (the ‘Smithfield Decretals’)
8. Mappy Monday – My top 7 websites for medieval, early-modern & modern maps of London & Great Britain
9. Tudor tradesmen of Great Dunmow – John Parker, the Fletcher, of Great Dunmow: the richest man in the parish.
10. Primary sources – ‘Unwitting Testimony’ – Research techniques for a trainee historian.
12. The Dunmow Flitch – Can you prove that you’ve been happily married for a year and a day without a cross word passing between you? Read my account of the 2012 Dunmow Flitch.
Which were your favourite posts and why?
Please do leave your thoughts on my blog below.
© Essex Voices Past 2012-2013.